Features of Winchester POWER MAX BONDED .30-30 Winchester 150 grain Bonded Rapid Expansion Protected Hollow Point Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Protected Hollow PointNotched – Promotes rapid expansion for quick knock-down
- Contoured JacketProgrammed for maximum performance with a bonded core
- Lead CoreBonded to jacket for maximum retained weight and penetration
- Bonded Core TechnologyRemains welded to the jacket after impact
- High Retained WeightDelivers explosive impact and deeper penetration
Winchester Power Max Bonded ammunition was developed for the whitetail deer hunter seeking superior performance. Featuring a Protected Hollow Point design, this bonded bullet penetrates deep and boasts excellent weight retention. Upon impact, the bullet mushrooms to twice its original diameter delivering devastating knockdown power. Because of the remarkable qualities of the round, Winchester has stamped this ammunition as the official ammunition for whitetail hunting.
2390 Feet Per Second
1902 Foot Pounds
Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
There are no reviews yet.