- Winchester Power Max Bonded Ammunition 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 130 Grain Protected Hollow Point 250 rounds
270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
3275 Feet Per Second
3096 Foot Pounds
Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
Winchester Power Max Bonded ammunition was developed for the whitetail deer hunter seeking superior performance. Featuring a Protected Hollow Point design, this bonded bullet penetrates deep and boasts excellent weight retention. Upon impact, the bullet mushrooms to twice its original diameter delivering devastating knockdown power. Because of the remarkable qualities of the round, Winchester has stamped this ammunition as the official ammunition for whitetail hunting.
Features of Winchester POWER MAX BONDED .270 Winchester Short Magnum 130 grain Bonded Rapid Expansion Protected Hollow Point Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Protected Hollow Point – NotchedPromotes rapid expansion for quick knock-down
- Contoured JacketProgrammed for maximum performance with a bonded core
- Lead CoreBonded to jacket for maximum retained weight and penetration
- Bonded Core TechnologyRemains welded to the jacket after impact
High Retained WeightDelivers explosive impact and deeper penetration
There are no reviews yet.