A long-range crossbow built for extreme accuracy, the TenPoint® Havoc RS440 Xero™ Crossbow Package with ACUslide™ combines advanced crossbow design with innovative rangefinding scope technology for unmatched long-range accuracy. Packed with the latest innovations and advanced features from TenPoint, the lightweight and compact Havoc RS440 Xero comes outfitted with the autoranging Garmin Xero® X1i Rangefinding Scope with built-in laser rangefinder to give you 1 exact aiming point at any distance. Built to deliver extreme performance and accuracy from a compact design, the Havoc RS440 launches arrows up to 440 fps from a platform that measures just 26-1/2″ long and 7-1/2″ wide (cocked). This impressive power comes from the lengthy 13.5″ power stroke and advanced powerplant. RX7 Cams rotate an incredible 360° for big speed and turn smoothly without lean thanks to TenPoint’s Vector-Quad™ cable technology to deliver straight-nock travel on shot after shot for repeatable downrange accuracy. This reverse-draw design draws the string through the riser for a longer power stroke, creating a smoother, quieter shot, greater speed, and longer nock engagement. This advanced riser also creates superior balance, making it easier to hold the RS440 steady while shooting. Outfitted with TenPoint’s 2-stage S1 trigger, this crossbow offers a zero-creep, advanced roller-sear system that produces a consistent, crisp, 3-1/2 lb. pull with DFI™ (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) protection. Adjustable design includes an adjustable tactical-style butt stock with elevated cheekpiece and an adjustable butt plate for length-of-pull adjustment. Custom built to work with the Xero scope, the crossbow’s ultralight, 2-piece TEC-TACTICAL™ stock features a built-in range button in the pistol grip and a custom pocket below the trigger box for the scope’s trigger cable. ACUslide cocking system reduces cocking effort to just 5 lbs. and allows you to safely de-cock the RS440 with its advanced Auto-Brake Gear System. The 3.5x Xero® X1i Rangefinding Scope features a built-in laser rangefinder to accurately range deer and other game up to 250 yards away (500 yards for reflective targets) with the press of a button. The scope then projects a precise illuminated aim point for the shot with brightness automatically adjusted to match the conditions. Packed with features, this scope allows you to save different profiles for different arrow setups and works with Garmin’s Laser Locate™ waypoint projection on compatible Garmin devices (not included). Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (included). Package includes: Garmin XERO X1i Rangefinding Scope, 6-arrow quiver, 6 EVO-X 16 CenterPunch carbon arrows, integrated string stop system.
Manufacturer model #: CB21008-6279.
- Long-range crossbow built for extreme accuracy
- Advanced design equipped with an autoranging Garmin Xero X1i Rangefinding Scope
- Launches arrows up to 440 fps
- Lightweight and compact design – just 26-1/2″ long and 7-1/2″ wide (cocked)
- RX7 cams and Vector-Quad cable technology – no cam lean for straight nock travel
- Lengthy 13.5″ power stroke for big power and speed
- Reverse-draw design through the riser – more power, greater accuracy, balanced feel
- 2-stage S1 trigger- zero-creep desigh with a consistent, crisp, 3-1/2 lb. pull
- Dry-Fire-Inhibitor protection
- Adjustable tactical-style butt stock
- Ultralight, 2-piece TEC-TACTICAL stock – designed to work with Xero scope
- ACUslide cocking/decocking system
- Xero X1i Rangefinding Scope – ranges and targets game up to 250 yards away
- Package includes: scope, 6-arrow quiver, 6 EVO-X 16 CenterPunch carbon arrows, integrated string stop system
Web ID: 100931906
There are no reviews yet.