Draw Weight: 210 lbs.
Unbelievably maneuverable in tight quarters, the Barnett HyperTac™ 420 Crossbow Package with Crank Cocking Device goes small to give hunters big performance. This compact and deadly hunting machine combines an ultra-compact riser assembly (just 9-1/2″ from axle-to-axle when cocked) with a highly adaptable, tactical-style butt stock for great control in tight hunting locations. Precise and powerful, this high-speed design fires Barnett’s deep-penetrating, true-flying Hyperflite™ .204 arrows up to 420 fps (with 142 lbs. KE) to give crossbow hunters the precision flight of small-diameter arrow with big power. Frictionless Release Technology™ ensures the HyperTac’s zero-creep, 3-lb. TriggerTech trigger breaks like glass. Precision-machined aluminum flight track, multi-position pistol grip, and pass-through forend. Pre-Installed String Dampeners reduce string oscillation and vibration for quieter shots. Draw weight: 225 lbs. Overall Length: 35-9/10″. Power Stroke: 15-1/2″. Weight: 7.6 lbs. Package includes: illuminated 1.5-5x32mm scope, side-mount quiver, three 22″ HyperFlite™ arrows, tension-reducing crank cocking device, and lube wax. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: BAR78119.
- Powerful and compact crossbow designed that uses small diameter arrows
- Designed for use with Barnett’s Hyperflite .204″ arrows – smooth flying, deep penetrating
- Ultra-compact riser assembly – just 9-1/2″ from axle-to-axle when cocked
- Great for hunting in tight spots
- Precise and powerful – up to 420 fps with 142 lbs. KE
- Zero-creep, 3-lb. TriggerTech trigger
- Anti-dry fire protection – foolproof protection
- Pass-through foregrip and finger reminders
- Pre-installed string dampeners – quieter shots
- Package includes: illuminated 1.5-5x32mm scope, quiver, three 22″ HyperFlite arrows, tension-reducing crank cocking device, and lube wax
Web ID: 100808513
There are no reviews yet.